– EU servers “Loading entities” issue is fixed.
– Client performance improvements. CPU and RAM usage are lowered pretty much.
– General server-side improvements.
– Fixed a bug duplicating items in trade windows.
– Fixed broken dialogue trees of NPCs telling about Waste’s history.
– Quest system in general was improved, no more freezing quests or
slow update of quest progress.
– “Medical Kit” quest now can be finished properly.
– “Armed’n’Dangerous” quest upgrade problem is fixed.
– “New Recipe” quest: fixed problems with required resource name not
displaying, map markers positions fixed.
– “Desert Drug Lab” quest is fixed. It also requires minimum level 3 character.
– “Everyday problems” quest: added a map marker pointing to mobs location.
– Fixed “blackmail doctor” option in “Barrier” quest while havin
“BitterTruth” quest taken.
– Fixed bear mobs colliders.
– NPCs which can trade can now repair items for coins. You may note
NPCs that trade food or medicine can repair armaments too – it is not
a bug, just needs polishing for now.
– Added a PVE zone in Kimary covering places of lowest-level players
interest. 25% of the Kimary is PVE zone now, 75% is still PVP.
– Rebalanced loot found in training location.
– Minimum team configuration in PVP Hold the Point match is now 2×2.
– Count of points required to win Hold the Point match increased to 1000.
– “Package” quest: lowered skill required to lockpick the safe and an
additional map marker is added.
– Remaining premium time is displayed while having lifetime subscription.
– Borias’s quest about crafting armor set is broken.
– Item description popups in inventory may show incorrect info if you
have two identical items.
– Interactive bars are temporary broken, so, if you interact with some
items, sometimes it is necessary to hold E for some time even though
you do not see the bar.