– Entering PVP got better, as did battle results window.
– Character icon concealment on local map is fixed, it is now calculated same way as on minimap.
– Flag points are fixed on Wastewaters, all flags are accessible now.
– Female character is added. Unfortunatedly, now customisation is available right now – only one default model.
– Basic voice chat is added. To speak, hold Caps Lock. To toggle always-on microphone use F11. Voice propagation radius is around 50 meters.
– Tutorial is added. It is available for any character regardless of progress, and can be disabled.
– Wastewaters changes. Better level design, optimisation, mobs and loot are balanced better.
– An open group is added. Everyone may create a group with random players. Open groups cannot enter PVP.
– Weapons are divided into subtupes in crafting window.
– Full stacks of items can be moved around in inventory windows while holding Shift.
– Active mines and grenades are marked with icons in-game.
– NPCs got icons over heads displaying available options and quests availability.
– Level loading got faster.
– Newbies may use a special training flag in safezone for 7 days after registration. Holding it does not give a big reward, but it helps to understand game mechanics.
– AI optimisation. It will allow servers to function better and make mobs smarter.
– General locations improvements.
– Crafting system changes. Now crafting consumes less materials and produces more final products. Crafting times were not changed.
– Better weapon balance. Recoil, shooting speed and spread were tuned.
– Better medkits. Medkits got less cheaty and healing animations were added.
– New weapon type – mine thrower. Its recipes may be found in Scarab QUeen and Purgatorian dungeons.
– New flag capturing rules. When someone tries to capture claimed point, previous owner is given 90 seconds to protect it.
– Suicide option got a cooldown. One may use -suicide cheat only once in 25 minutes.
– Character do not trigger own mines and ones placed by party members.
– If player leaves a PVP battle before it was ended (battle results were displayed), he/she is not allowed to enter another battle for an hour.
– Quest items can not be dropped or sold now.
– Trenchers AI got better. They can deal damage while moving, also damage radius is reduced.
– Non-premium weapon upgrades may be sold now.
– Rating is given for holding the flag, not capturing it.
– Bike driver and car passengers may shoot light weapons and sawn-off shotguns. To equip a weapon, use right mouse button.