– Vahicles do not deal and get damage in safe zones.
– Raid bosses take rocket damage correctly.
– Auction duplicating items fixes.
– Fixed respawn in Scarab dungeon.
– Current weapon and ammo type do not reset while riding in vehicle.
– Minor fixes in targeting, vehicles control, HUD.
– 6 new quests.
– 10 new dungeons.
– Iron sights are used when targeting now.
– Anticheat improvements.
– Graphics optimisation.
– 10 more slots in Warehouse.
– Players can shoot while riding the pig.
– Dead characters may be revived using Reanimator in 10 seconds after falling in the battle. Revive has 5 minutes cooldown.
– Vehicles may be fixed using toolboxes.
– Revive window is changed. Now there is an option to select respawn point.
– Added an option for clans to declare war on one another. Killing a character from enemy clan rewards a clan rating point and does not produce “killer” fines.
– Clan may have two co-leaders set by clan leader.
– Clan members cap grows with clan level.
– Clan that had captured a location gets benefits in it:
— Clan receives income when other characters spawn in controlled zone. Clan members respawn there for free.
— Clan leaders will get access to special NPCs in strategic locations that allow to manage vehicles, heal, repair items and shop valuable items that are generated randomly.
– Each clan member has a rating.
– Clan rating is the sum of ratings of all clan members.
– Rating changes in cases of:
— Killing a member of another clan, but only when war is declared.
— In clan rating battles: winning team gets rating points which are distributed among the winning team members in accordance with the current rating of each player.
— Holding the territory: top 3 clans get daily rating +100, +50, +25, which is distributed between all members.
— When the player parts a clan, that clan loses player’s rating. This player can join another clan with minimum rating (10).
— Clan rating also can be rewarded for daily tasks.
– Location rating is how much local rating you need to control the location. In addition to clan rating, MMR rating can be get or lost in clan battles:
— Winning team receives (20+(MMR difference) / 10) MMR points in the location, and opposing team loses same amount;
— MMR differs for each PVP location.
— Minimum rating of a clan member can not drop to less than 10.
– Clans have level now, too. Level is raised when clan rating exceeds some amount of clan rating, and produces bonuses for every clan member (similar effects do not add up):
— Level 0: No benefits.
— Level 1 (1000 rating): -5% repair cost at NPCs.
— Level 2 (3000 rating): +5% experience gained from mob kills.
— Level 3 (6000 rating): +5% coin drop from mobs, quests, crates.
— Level 4 (10000 rating): +20 cells in clan warehouse.
— Level 5 (30000 rating): +20% max carried weight.
— Level 6 (60000 rating): -10% weapon durability loss on use.
— Level 7 (100000 rating): -10% armor durability loss when hit.
— Level 8 (150000 rating): -30% experience loss on death.
— Level 9 (200000 rating): +10% experience gained from mob kills.
— Level 10 (260000 rating): +10% coin drop from mobs, quests, crates.
— Level 11 (350000 rating): -20% craft time; +40 cells in clan warehouse.
— Level 12 (450000 rating): -30% repair cost at NPCs.
— Level 13 (600000 rating): -25% weapon durability loss on use; -25% armor durability loss when hit.
— Level 14 (750000 rating): +10% max HP for each clan member.
— Level 15 (950000 rating): +20% experience gained from mob kills; +20% coin drop from mobs, quests, crates.
— Level 16 (1150000 rating): -20% off black market prices.
— Level 17 (1300000 rating): -30% experience loss on death.
— Level 18 (1500000 rating): -95% experience loss on death.
— Level 19 (2000000 rating): -70% weapon durability loss on use; -70% armor durability loss when hit.
— Level 20 (3000000 rating): +20% max HP for each clan member.