Main Forums General Discussions Open PVP (Your opinions on it)
This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ya.drim12 1 year ago.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • admin Keymaster
      June 1, 2016 at 8:59 am #865

Pretty many players strongly disliked concept of open pvp all around the world with all the problems it creates for newbie players. Gank is definetely a problem now.

So it was decided to review the concept and rebalance zones. A large PVE-only environment will be set up in Kimary and fines for improper player killes will be added.

Expect update adding that in a couple of days.

• Sawage Participant
      June 23, 2016 at 3:39 pm #1547

Yeah the open pvp is great thing that long you dont lose anything when you die.

• bunnyscrum.com Participant
      July 8, 2016 at 6:31 am #1810

It woudl be good to have an optional mode in general PVP where if you kill a player, you can obtain a weapon of theirs, or armour, etc? maybe a random drop of anything in their inventory?

Anyhow, I have been ain a number of parties where we have tried to activate PVP mode and commence a “battle”- its never been successful. just keeps on saying 5 players in the line, etc, with the revolver bullet chamber thing endlessly spinning.

any chance we could have a video tutorial put up so we can see how to start PVP battles successfully?

• admin Keymaster
      July 12, 2016 at 2:56 pm #1881

yes, we think about such a loot except high level armor and weapon.
      Thank you for your request :)

• Rayvenstorm Participant
      July 18, 2016 at 4:38 pm #1994

I think the PVP/PVE combo is what sets this game apart from others for me. Open PvP sounds good in theory but in maps you already have may present a problem to questers. My idea would be save it for a new upcoming map or even make a new map soley for PvP. The red zone PvP areas around flags are good. Since the white/clear area is kinda PvP also I would suggest making a vehicle more accessible to players to through the zones faster to avoid being ganked while questing. Also the open PvP map should be easily or somewhat easy to get to straight from Kimary for those who only like to PvP or want to get there quickly.

• admin Keymaster
      July 19, 2016 at 9:03 am #2013

Hi! Yes, we will make some improvements for the open PVP and espessially newbies.
      Kimary’s green zone will expand its boundaries to help newbies prepair for open PVP.

• FiveHorse Participant
      October 2, 2016 at 4:03 pm #3597

Limiting the game to ONE non PVP zone is, in my opinion, not the best solution. Open PVP should be in the game, but so should the availability for viable PVE in several zones. Travel lanes should be neutral/PVE, PVP zones should be clearly marked (perhaps red highlight on map). Seems to me that the more you can accommodate both play styles, the more players you’ll have.

• ya.drim12 Participant
      February 17, 2017 at 2:46 pm #3739

я так понемаю анти читта нету в игре ???? пользуйся нехочу :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.