Main Forums Trading Обмен/продажа/покупка на сервере EU / Exchange/sale/purchase on the server EU.
This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vais-ink Vais-ink 1 year, 4 months ago.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Vais-ink Participant
      July 10, 2016 at 6:37 am #1844

*Предлагаю выкладывать в данную тему свои предложения по покупке/продаже/обмену вещей, рецептов, модулей(обычных и золотых).

*I propose to spread to this topic its offer to buy / sell / exchange items , recipes , modules ( normal and gold )

• Vais-ink Participant
      July 10, 2016 at 6:39 am #1845

Итак начнём:
      куплю(или обменяю) проектор, рецепт гаус-автомата, жука.
      продам рецепты(каратель, путник, оса, гаус-револьвер)

So, let’s begin:
      buy (or sell ) the projector recipe Gaussian machine , beetle .
      selling recipes ( Punisher , a traveler , a wasp , Gaussian – gun )

• bunnyscrum.com Participant
      July 13, 2016 at 2:51 pm #1889

yep, im keen to exchange armour components such as kevlar, composite etc and blueprints for any automatic weapon.

• Vais-ink Participant
      July 13, 2016 at 4:50 pm #1892

bunnyscrum.com

I am ready to give you an exchange . What figures can you offer me ?.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Vais-ink Vais-ink.
    • bunnyscrum.com Participant
      July 14, 2016 at 12:49 am #1895

sounds good. im looking for a AK punisher, cricket, or higher. I have kevlar, composite, leather & cloth, plates etc. and plenty Armour blueprints. Let me know what you need, and what you are after. We can do a deal. What Auto weapon do you have?
      Also looking for a Level 9+ Heavy weapon such as a CZ or better Not keen on a RPG-7, but would consider it. for the right trade.
      Id also consider sufficient parts to make any of the above- i can craft up to L13.

• Vais-ink Participant
      July 14, 2016 at 5:42 am #1896

bunnyscrum.com
      I have collected : AK- Punisher ( 4 ) , shotgun traveler ( 1 ) RPG-7 ( 3 ) , Rifle OCA ( 2 ) , AK12 automatic machine ( 1 ) , the gun TESLA ( 1 ) , the gun Gaus ( 1 ) – can exchange this weapon on your drawings , ready to listen to your suggestions .

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Vais-ink Vais-ink.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.