While “The Skies” MMORPG seems to be the real simulation of sandbox
where you’re free to choose where to go and what to do, whether to be
peaceful or to fight, the willing to gain the power of the territory
is something that still rules most of the game worlds and “The Skies”
is not an exception. The latest update that has just launched this
week includes the following changes focused on the clans:
– Leader of the clan can now transfer his authorities to other two
players. Clan will be able to take part in three battles.
– Clans have the levels that will impact the amount of in-game
currency and xp gained by every member for in-game actions, pvp.
– The limit of the amount of clan members is now connected with the
level of the clan and thus it will make more sense to grow and become
stronger and larger as a clan.
– Additional respawn points are given for capturing the territories
with the opportunities to request from there cars, shop, heals,
repairs and the opportunity to buy valuable goods generated randomly.
– General rating of clans is introduced on the server.
– Daily challenge with daily leaderboard and The Best Wanderer Title
is introduced together with the reward.
Developers are inviting now all the clans to help to test out all the
changes and provide feedback.
What is going to happen next?
By the middle of June – the new location will be added – wastewaters.
And it will also include the new boss that you can fight with and gain
even more of great loot.
By the beginning of July – female character will be added. “If women
ran the world, we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every
28 days” – we’ll find out soon whether this is true or not. Female
characters are coming! What will it mean for the world? Beauty and
harmony? Even more intense wars? Chaos? Undeniable victories? We’ll
see that soon!
By August – building of the clan’s base.
By November – more of locations, content and optimization.
– Steam Beta
– Beta downloadable from our own site
– Xbox and PS Beta